- Would marry a Chipotle Burrito if it were legal
- Grew up in “The Valley”
- Spent his 20s as a rockstar traveling the US
- 99.99% Thai
- Master Manipulator of Light
- Has an innate ability to create storylines in film inspired by music and movement
- Team Reynolds
- Has way too many shoes (obviously, Rich’s opinion)
- Has a severe addiction to really good espresso
- Moved from Boston to LA in 2009 with her travel partner Max, a min-pin/beagle mix
- Learned Photography from her Father at a very young age
- Imagines each of her couples in a magazine spread
- Finds inspiration in the breeze (yes, a hippie at heart, but a hard East Coaster too!)
- Team Gosling
- Musician turned photographer.
- Secretly loves red wine, vogue magazine and dream pop music.
- Orange County, CA – Born and Raised.
- OCC School of Photography drop out
- Inspired by music and the moods/storylines it creates.
- Team Gosling
We would love to see the world, and we would love to see it with you, and we are positive you would LOVE to come back with the most amazing memories, documented by us. Please let us know if you will be going to any of these places and would like to remember it forever through our Photography and Cinematography.
New York, Seattle, Tokyo, Michigan, Chicago, Israel, Boston, India, Thailand, Miami, Australia, Russia, China, Quebec, Montreal, and anywhere you will be.
We have a Collection that’s just right for you. Meet Rich and Christine at one of their Studios in Beverly Hills or Downtown Los Angeles , or over Skype if you are out of town and choose which Collection it is. We look forward to hearing from you, and thank you so much for hanging out on our page. We hope you come back and see your Wedding up here!