We could give you a list of all of
Our accolades and awards and all the blogs and TV shows we have been featured on, but instead, we’d like to take you out for an afternoon wine tasting or out for a Sunday morning brunch! That’s how we like to build relationships and if you’re here reading this, chances are pretty good that’s how you like to do it too. Talk to you soon!
– Would marry a Chipotle Burrito if it were legal
– Grew up in “The Valley”
– Spent his 20s as a rockstar traveling the US
– 99.99% Thai
– Master Manipulator of Light
– Has an innate ability to create storylines in film inspired by music and movement
– Team Reynolds
– Has way too many shoes (obviously, Rich’s opinion)
– Has a severe addiction to really good espresso
– Moved from Boston to LA in 2009 with her travel partner Max, a min-pin/beagle mix
– Learned Photography from her Father at a very young age
– Imagines each of her couples in a magazine spread
– Finds inspiration in the breeze (yes, a hippie at heart, but a hard East Coaster too!)
– Team Gosling
– Musician turned photographer.
– Secretly loves red wine, vogue magazine and dream pop music.
– Orange County, CA – Born and Raised.
– OCC School of Photography drop out
– Inspired by music and the moods/storylines it creates.
– Team Gosling
We would love to see the world, and we would love to see it with you, and we are positive you would LOVE to come back with the most amazing memories, documented by us. Please let us know if you will be going to any of these places and would like to remember it forever through our Photography and Cinematography.
New York, Seattle, Tokyo, Michigan, Chicago, Israel, Boston, India, Thailand, Miami, Australia, Russia, China, Quebec, Montreal, and anywhere you will be.
We build your Wedding Collection with you, so your options are endless, and our offerings include the standards plus much more. Rich and Christine keep their Photography and Cinematography services to a maximum of about 20 carefully selected Weddings each year to make sure each of you is valued the way you deserve to be with an extraordinary personal experience and relationship with us. Our Wedding work is in addition to our work for other Businesses and Mentoring new Photographers and Cinematographers, so we recommend contacting the studio for a meeting as soon as you can to see if your date is still available.
Every couple is not a fit for us, but if you are, it will be FANTASTIC. If you are looking for a team to create work that is defined by you with unmatchable creativity and passion for every shot, we will be here to create that for you. Meet Rich and Christine at their Studio in Downtown Los Angeles , or over Skype if you are out of town. We look forward to hearing from you, and thank you so much for hanging out on our page. We hope you come back and see your Wedding up here!